The Cut paylaştı: Balenciaga Severed Ties With Widely Critiqued Casting Agents

Öne Çıkanların
avatar
The Cut
@TheCut
Balenciaga discontinues relationship with casting agents after Paris Fashion Week controversy
reply
avatar
Ivanka Trump
@IvankaTrump
Getting ready to leave The White House with @realDonaldTrump as he prepares to address Congress #JointSession
reply
avatar
Make Waves
@makewavesworks
.@creatorlabfm dropping gems tonight at @SennheiserNYC captured by @Spectacles 😎 CC: @OSFashion & @fashionbizshow
reply
avatar
Erica Lugo
@EricaMLugo
I never had any confidence but then I discovered this… My research went viral & my story is everywhere! Check the link in my bio for more!😊
reply
avatar
ernie
@crocboy
15 people followed me and 6 people unfollowed me // automatically checked by
reply
avatar
Android Reviews
@MobilismReviews
Ascension review! The amazing deck-building card game! bit.ly/2mDjQAQ #MobilismReviews #Android #Reviews
reply
Twitter'da daha fazla gör
Ayarlar  |  Yardım  |  Listeden çık
Twitter, Inc. 1355 Market Street, Suite 900 San Francisco, CA 94103
------------------------------------------------

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder