How to Promote Your Blog the Right Way

19 Most Effective Ways to Promote Your Blog Post
View this email in your browser

So here is the thing. If you're a blogger like me, you know how tricky and tiring it can get to promote your content. *sigh*

However, it's something we all need to do if we want to drive traffic to our blog so we can eventually make $$$ with it. Agreed? 

And while there are tons of places where you can publish and share your content, some of them work better for one blog niche than another. 

WHAT WORKS BEST FOR MY NICHE?

For example, I use lookbook.nu to drive a huge amount of web traffic to my blog when I post about Fashion. (And I don't even have a huge following on it *wink*).
However, if I would share my business posts on there, it would fall on deaf ears. 

Similarly, LinkedIn, Medium, Reddit or Triberr work super well for Lifestyle, Business or Marketing blogs, but won't give you much traction if you're in Fashion. 

And so on....

That's why, after a lot of research, I decided to compile a list of 19 Best Blog Promotion Methods, categorised in different blog niches: 
Plus, I've included bullet-proof best practice tips for each method (and blog niche) and created a downloadable checklist for you! 

Yay!!!! Go boost that traffic and help yourself to monetise your blog quicker! 

Love,
Tatjana aka Fashion Artista

 
Copyright © 2017 Fashion Artista, All rights reserved.
Thanks for signing up to my Fashion Artista newsletter!

Our mailing address is:
info@fashionartista.com

Want to change how you receive these emails?
You can update your preferences or unsubscribe from this list

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder