Sewing your own clothes in 1-2-3 - Partner Email

The McCall Pattern Company, Dedicated E-mail:
Craftsy
 
 
 
 
 
Learn to Sew Clothes You’ll Love
Fill your closet with well-fitting garments, sewn by you! Hi, I’m sewing teacher, author and award-winning designer Sharon Czachor. In my online Craftsy class, Sew for Yourself: Fit & Fashion Essentials, we’ll upgrade your sewing skills to help you make clothes you’re proud to wear.

In these video lessons, you’ll learn how to expertly sew and finish flawless fashions. And because you're learning with Craftsy, you can ask me questions along the way and join discussions with other students.
 
 
I’ll start class by helping you take accurate measurements so you can choose the best pattern size. Then I’ll show you how to work with multi-size patterns and choose combinations of styles and fabrics for expert results.

In lesson two we’ll move on to tissue-fitting sewing patterns. I’ll show you how to make basic adjustments including lengthening or shortening garments and lowering your bust darts.

Next I’ll walk you through the layout, cutting and marking stages of sewing clothes, and I’ll share some tips for choosing and using fusible interfacing.
 
 
In lesson four I’ll reveal my favorite bulk-free seam finishes, how to sew a beautiful hem by hand or machine, and how to do edgestitching on your bias neckline.

Then I’ll cover the basics of sewing darts, pressing darts and setting in sleeves in lesson five.

Last you’ll learn how to install a lapped zipper—an element that give dresses and pants a flawless finish. We’ll wrap Sew for Yourself: Fit & Fashion Essentials with creative ways to change up patterns for new designs.
 
 
In addition to being an award-winning fashion designer, I am also co-author of Professional Sewing Techniques for Designers and author of Sewing with Knits and Stretch Fabrics. I am also an adjunct faculty instructor at Harper College’s fashion studies department where I taught for 13 years.

When I’m not teaching my granddaughters to sew, I love creating special-occasion dresses and tailored coats for them to wear. Bringing my expertise to even more sewing enthusiasts through Craftsy is so exciting!

I invite you to join me as I walk you through the essentials for creating garments you’ll want to wear!

Enroll in Sew for Yourself: Fit & Fashion Essentials for only $26.79* — that's 33% off! Just add the class to your cart to apply the discount.
Sharon Czachor | Craftsy Instructor
 
Discover the Craftsy online studio!
• Get a front-row seat with world-class instructors.
• Ask questions and get personal answers - it’s as easy as an email!
• Watch anytime, on any device, forever.
• Choose from hundreds of classes in your favorite crafts.
Craftsy: Make something that means something.
Get 33% off the full retail price of the Craftsy class, Sew for Yourself: Fit & Fashion Essentials.
Limit one per customer. Cannot be combined with any other coupons.
Pricing subject to change based on international exchange rates.
Expires January 26, 2017.

Craftsy, 999 18th Street, Suite 240, Denver, CO 80202
Copyright © 2016 Craftsy All rights reserved.
 

If you are having trouble viewing this email, view it here or copy this URL http://newsletters.mccall.com/mccalls/craftsy/Craftsy20170121/20170121_VoguePatterns_61090.html into your brower's address bar. This is a trusted dedicated email from Craftsy sent to you by The McCall Pattern Company, 120 Broadway, 34th Floor, New York, NY 10271. Please add mccalls@mccallpattern.com (also the "FROM" in the email) to your email address book to ensure deliveries to your Inbox. To join our email list or manage your preferences, click here. If you would prefer not to receive emails about updates and promotions from The McCall Pattern Company, please click here. View our privacy policy. Find answers to your questions on our customer service page.

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder